1. What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that, although do not collect personal information that allow the user to be identified, store generic information about the user on the access device, allowing the user to use the websites more quickly and efficiently.
2. What are cookies for?
The cookies that Movijovem uses allow to improve its Clients/Users performance and browsing experience, on the one hand increasing the speed and efficiency of response and, on the other hand, eliminating the need to repeatedly enter the same information. Cookies not only help websites to recognise the Client/User's device the next time they visit them, but are also essential for their operation. The cookies used by Movijovem, on all its Websites, do not collect personal information that allow the identification of the Client/User, saving only generic information, namely the Client/User’s form or location/country of access and how they use the Websites, among others.
3. What kind of cookies are there?
Two groups of cookies can be used - Permanent Cookies - Cookies that are stored at the browser level on your access devices (PC, mobile and tablet) and are used whenever you visit one of our websites again. They are generally used to direct navigation to the user’s interests, allowing us to provide a more personalised service. - Session Cookies - Temporary cookies that remain in your browser’s cookies file until you leave the website. The information obtained through these cookies is used to analyse web traffic patterns, allowing us to identify problems and provide a better navigation experience.
- Strictly Necessary Cookies - Allow you to browse the website and use its applications, as well as access secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, the services you have requested cannot be provided.
- Analytical Cookies - Are used anonymously for the purpose of creating and analysing statistics, in order to improve the website’s operations. - Functionality Cookies - Store your website preferences, so you do not need to reconfigure the website each time you visit it. - Third-party Cookies - Measure the success of third-party applications and advertising effectiveness. They can also be used to customise a widget with user data.
- Advertising Cookies - Target advertising according to the interests of each user, in order to direct advertising campaigns taking into account the tastes of users. They also limit the number of times you see the ad, helping to measure the effectiveness of advertising and the success of the website's organisation.
5. Changes to cookies settings
Please ensure that your computer, smartphone or tablet reflects your preference when it comes to accepting cookies. You can set your browser to alert you before accepting a cookie, or you can choose to reject it. If you do so, please bear in mind that you may not be able to register on our websites, or use other functions that require registration or information collection.
For more information on how to disable cookies, please go to your browser's Help/Help menu (e.g., Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari). Accepting cookies is not mandatory to access many areas of the website or our applications. However, cookies preferences are unique to each device and each one will have to be set according to your preference.